Friend of Palm Desert
The Palm Springs Art Museum in Palm Desert is continuing to invite enrollment in the “Friends of Palm Desert” as part of its membership campaign.
- Name listed on the Friends of Palm Desert plaque at the Palm Desert facility
- A one-year complimentary membership in the prestigious President’s Circle
- Listing on the President’s Circle panel in the Hall of Donors at the Palm Springs Art Museum (Palm Springs location)
- Annual President’s Circle cocktail party
- VIP walk-through tours with exhibition artists
- Two President’s Circle membership cards to ensure prompt, free admission to all three museum locations
- Complimentary Dual gift membership to the person of your choice
- Additional membership cards for children and grandchildren (17 & under) upon request
- 10 complimentary guest-admission passes
- 20% discount in the Museum Store
- Invitation to premier council tours and events
- One complimentary catalogue/museum publication each year
- Complimentary tickets to selected Annenberg Theater performances
- Discount on rental of Palm Springs and Palm Desert facilities for a private event
- In addition, Friends of Palm Desert will receive discounts for classes, lectures, performances and special events, use of the museum library and Archive Study Center (by appointment) as well as reciprocal free admission to over 850 museums.Insight member magazine
You may also like…
Palm Springs Art Museum
Located in the heart of downtown Palm Springs, the Palm Springs Art Museum features a sophisticated collection of art. Spread over the 150,000 square feet, the museum boasts major collections of modern and contemporary art, glass, photography, architecture and design, and Native American and Western art.
101 N. Museum Dr.
Palm Springs, CA United States